Caravanning is more than just a type of holiday, it’s a way of life for many who travel across the length and breadth of Australia on a regular basis.
Caravans today are a vast improvement from those of the past, now with all the amenities that you will ever need – a home away from home. It’s an investment well worth protecting and Austbrokers Countrywide provides comprehensive cover for your caravan and its contents.
We can provide cover for your caravan on site or Australia Wide against:
- Storm, hail and flood
- Malicious damage
- Theft and attempted theft
- Fire and explosion
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million legal liability
- Choice of a higher excess to reduce your premium.
Find out what Austbrokers Countrywide can do for you.
For an obligation free insurance review, talk with one of our specialist brokers today to find out more.
Toll free: 1800 245 123
P: (03) 9835 1300
F: (03) 9763 5932
Level 2, 35 Dalmore Drive
Scoresby VIC 3179