Loss or damage to your essential equipment can quickly put a halt to your business.
Property insurance may not protect your tools and equipment when they are away from your specified business premises.
Ensuing you have adequate insurance in place for your tools and equipment can help your business continue trading in the event of a loss.
What is covered?
Loss of or damage to:
- Tools of trade
- Listed portable electronic items – including laptops and mobile phones
- Stock in trade cover applies for any sudden, unexpected or unforeseen occurrence not otherwise excluded
Features and Benefits
- Cover applies anywhere in Australia and not just at your business address
- Accidental damage cover is automatically included
- Includes cover for theft due to violent or forcible entry
- Lessens the impact of unforeseen circumstances on your business
Optional extensions of cover
You can tailor your cover to your specific needs by selecting from the following optional extensions:
- Worldwide cover
- Theft of property located in the open air
- Theft without forcible or violent entry
- Accidental damage due to collision or overturning
Find out what Austbrokers Countrywide can do for you.
For an obligation free insurance review, talk with one of our specialist brokers today to find out more.
Toll free: 1800 245 123
P: (03) 9835 1300
F: (03) 9763 5932
Level 2, 35 Dalmore Drive
Scoresby VIC 3179