Finalist 2022 Australian Insurance Industry Awards

Austbrokers Countrywide recognized as an Industry finalist for Broker of the year 2022. People Development and Education continues to drive Austbrokers Countrywide, and part of the recognition as a Finalist is the great work we have done and continue to deliver with our People

What to do when you return to your property after flood

Safety is the priority - don't do anything that puts anyone at risk. Only return to your property when emergency services give the go ahead. Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to lodge a claim and seek guidance on the claims process.

Information required to lodge a COVID-19 Business Interruption Claim

Businesses can lodge a business interruption (BI) claim at any time. Here's a general outline of the documents and information required by Insurers to consider and assess the claim.

Australian Cyber Security Centre report 2020/21

67,500 cybercrime reports in 2020-2021, which is 1 every 8 minutes The ACSC Annual Cyber Threat Report 2020–21 provides substantial and scary insights into the level of cyber crime and the vulnerabilities faced by Australians. 

Celebrating our colleague’s achievements!

Congratulation to Mark O'Reilly as a finalist in the NIBA Victorian/Tasmanian Broker of the Year awards for 2021.

Good news regarding Professional Indemnity cover

We are excited to announce a new Professional Indemnity cover with a no cladding exclusion available now

Top 10 Cyber security questions to ask yourself.

Handy tips on ensuring your business is protected against cyber attacks

ASD Essential 8 – the minimum level of cyber security that you need to know and adhere to.

ASD stands for The Australian Signals Directorate, and they provide a guide for 8 pillars of security to consider as a base level for businesses to adhere to.

6 Ways to Protect Yourself From Hackers

Did you know that connecting to public Wi-Fi could make your personal information available to hackers? This and more advice to avoid being hacked.

VERO Business Recovery Grant – Winners

To prepare for and eventually undertake your business recovery (once declared possible by the Government), refer here for risk mitigation strategies for shutting down machinery safely and carefully.