If you, or your employees engage in international or domestic business travel you need to consider this policy.
Corporate travel insurance covers expenses for such things as medical treatments, emergency evacuations, flight cancellations and lost luggage. Without many of the usual restrictions and exclusions placed on regular travel policies.
- Covers directors and employees.
- This policy also extends to cover the personal travel of the directors, accompanying spouse and their dependent children.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions are included if at the time of departure the person is fit to travel following confirmation from a Medical Practitioner. Most policies exclude pre-existing Medical Conditions unless applied for and an extra premium paid.
- Covers expenses for such things as medical treatments, emergency evacuations, flight cancellations and lost luggage.
- Nil excess (excepting $250 on Electronic Equipment only)
- Number of Trips
- Up to 12 International – 35 Domestic
- Up to 25 International – 50 Domestic
- Up to 50 International – 100 Domestic
Limit any one Event
|Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Terrorism||$1,000,000|
|Death & Capital Benefits||$250,000|
|Weekly Accident Benefit||$1,000|
|Weekly Sickness Benefit||$1,000|
|Medical Evacuation and AHI Assist||Unlimited|
|Baggage, Travellers Cheques, Travel Documents and Credit Cards||$15,000|
|Computer & Electronic Equipment||$7,500|
|Loss of Deposits and Cancellation Charges||$1,000,000|
|Kidnap, Detention, Extortion and Ransom||$500,000|
|Extra Territorial Workers’ Compensation||$1,000,000|
|Hire Car Excess Expenses||$10,000|
|Alternative Employee Expenses||$10,000|
|Evacuation Cover and Personal Safety||$25,000|
|Difference in Conditions||Included|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance||Included|
|All Other Claims||Nil|
Aggregate limits of liability apply. Ask us for details or see policy wording.
Find out what Austbrokers Countrywide can do for you today.
For an obligation free insurance review, talk with one of our specialist brokers today to find out more.
Toll free: 1800 245 123
P: (03) 9835 1300
F: (03) 9763 5932
Level 2, 35 Dalmore Drive
Scoresby VIC 3179