If you, or your employees engage in international or domestic business travel you need to consider this policy.
Corporate travel insurance covers expenses for such things as medical treatments, emergency evacuations, flight cancellations and lost luggage. Without many of the usual restrictions and exclusions placed on regular travel policies.
- Covers directors and employees.
- This policy also extends to cover the personal travel of the directors, accompanying spouse and their dependent children.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions are included if at the time of departure the person is fit to travel following confirmation from a Medical Practitioner. Most policies exclude pre-existing Medical Conditions unless applied for and an extra premium is paid*.
- Covers expenses for such things as medical treatments, emergency evacuations, flight cancellations and lost luggage.
- Nil excess (excepting $250 on Electronic Equipment only)
- Travel radius for business travel is 50km’s and 250km’s for leisure travel
- Travel must be at least 50% business related unless approved by the insurer
- Any trips over 60 days in length must be approved by the insurer
|Number of Trips||Premium|
|Up to 12 International – 35 Domestic||$1,090|
|Up to 25 International – 50 Domestic||$1,460|
|Up to 50 International – 100 Domestic||$2,490|
Limit any one Event
|Aggregate Limit of Liability||$3,000,000|
|Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Terrorism||$1,000,000|
|Death & Capital Benefits||$500,000|
|Weekly Accident Benefit||$2,500|
|Weekly Sickness Benefit||$2,500|
|Medical Evacuation and AHI Assist||Unlimited|
|Additional Expenses and/or Forfeited Expenses||$100,000|
|Travel Documents & Money||$5,000|
|Loss of Deposits and Cancellation Charges||$100,000 for business
$20,000 for leisure
|Kidnap, Detention, Extortion and Ransom||$1,00,000|
|Extra Territorial Workers’ Compensation||$1,000,000|
|Hire Car Excess Expenses||$10,000|
|Alternative Employee Expenses||$10,000|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance||Included|
|All Other Claims||Nil|
Aggregate limits of liability apply. Ask us for details or see policy wording.
*excluding cancer, cancer-related or terminal conditions
Find out what Austbrokers Countrywide can do for you today.
For an obligation free insurance review, talk with one of our specialist brokers today to find out more.
SCORESBY HEAD OFFICE
Toll free: 1800 245 123
Phone: (03) 9835 1300
Level 2, 35 Dalmore Drive
Scoresby VIC 3179
Toll free: 1800 245 123
Phone: (03) 5625 1015
3 Bank Place, Drouin VIC 3818